1, stability-has sedative and hypnotic effects. People with insomnia can take it before going to bed, but long-term use is prone to addiction.
2, dizziness Haining-people suffering from motion sickness take it half an hour before taking a car, boat, or airplane to avoid dizziness, vomiting and other reactions.
3. Paracetamol-can be used for colds, fever, headaches, neuralgia and joint pain.
4. Aspirin-can reduce fever, relieve pain, anti-inflammatory, and anti-rheumatic. Its small dose can also prevent thrombosis. But it is irritating to the stomach, it is best to use its enteric-coated tablets.
5. Kebiqing-suitable for frequent dry coughs, but it is forbidden for people with excessive phlegm and viscous.
6. Bikeping-can make the sputum thin and easy to cough up, and can maintain the curative effect for about 7 hours.
7. Maqin cough syrup (pure Chinese medicine preparation)-not only can relieve cough, but also have antipyretic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and expectorant effects. It is suitable for cold and wind-heat cough (chronic bronchitis and acute bronchitis). For children, reduce the amount as appropriate.
8. Aminophylline-can be used for many kinds of asthma. But for acute myocardial infarction accompanied by a significant decrease in blood pressure, it is contraindicated.
9. Shuchuanling——It can prevent and treat bronchial spasm in patients with bronchial asthma, asthmatic bronchitis and emphysema. It should not be used in conjunction with Propranol.
10. Ranitidine-suitable for duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer and reflux esophagitis, etc., take it in the morning and before going to bed. However, it should be used with caution for pregnant women, nursing mothers, glaucoma patients and those with renal insufficiency.
11. Multi-enzyme tablets-If insufficient secretion of digestive juice causes food digestion disorders, or overeating, and functional dyspepsia during the recovery period of certain intestinal infectious diseases, multi-enzyme tablets can be taken with meals.
12. Compound trimethoprim-can be used for bronchitis, lung infection, urinary tract infection and bacillary dysentery. But it is forbidden for allergies.
13. Berberine-can treat pink eye, bacillary dysentery, acute gastroenteritis and other diseases.
14, norfloxacin-can be used for infectious diseases such as the respiratory tract, urinary tract, intestinal tract and vagina, but it should be used with caution for patients with gastric ulcers; children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers are forbidden. Children can switch to tasteless erythromycin.
15. Metronidazole (also known as metronidazole)-suitable for anaerobic infections, periodontitis and trichomoniasis, ameba protozoa and other infections.
16. Cefradine capsules-can be used for mild infections such as the respiratory tract, urinary tract, and intestinal tract.
17. Belladonna tablets-suitable for gastric and duodenal ulcers and mild colic, but for glaucoma patients.
18. Anisodamine-can be used for stomach, duodenal ulcer pain and biliary spasm, trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, etc.
19. Astemizole-can be used for allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, rubella and other diseases without lethargy. But pregnant women are forbidden.
20, Liushen Pills-It is an antiswelling and detoxification medicine, which can be used for acute tonsillitis, pharyngitis, carbuncle boils and other symptoms. Do not overtake it to prevent poisoning.
21, Niuhuang Jiedu Tablets-can be used for red eyes, pharyngitis, acute tonsillitis, oral ulcers, gingivitis and boils.
22. Yunnan Baiyao-has the effect of stopping bleeding and removing blood stasis, can be used for trauma, but also can treat gastrointestinal and uterine bleeding. Not for pregnant women.
1. Red syrup-can be used to disinfect skin abrasions, cuts, small wounds, and mucous membranes, but it cannot be used on eyes, mouths and large wounds to prevent poisoning; it cannot be used with iodine.
2. Purple syrup-only used for partially unbroken skin, with astringent effect, but it is strictly forbidden to apply it to the oral cavity and mucous membranes or open wounds to avoid serious harm.
3. Iodine-can be used for the treatment of boils, skin abrasions, poisonous insect bites, unnamed swelling and poisoning. It should not be used if damaged skin and wound mucosa.
4. Alcohol-75% concentration is used to disinfect the skin and temperature gauge, and 50% alcohol rubs the skin, which can prevent and treat bedsores and can also be used as one of the cooling measures for patients with high fever.
5. Potassium permanganate-0.1% solution can be used for anal fissures, hemorrhoids, women's vulvar inflammation, etc. Do not use boiling water to dissolve, because it is easy to decompose, the solution turns brown and purple and has no effect.
6. Fengyoujing-can refresh your mind and prevent motion sickness, headaches and mosquito bites.
7. Green ointment-can be used for mild burns, burns, frostbite and dermatitis.
8, chlortetracycline ointment-can be used for conjunctivitis, trachoma, sty, can also be used for swelling and pain of the nasal mucosa.
9. Band-aids——have hemostatic and anti-inflammatory effects, suitable for neat, superficial, and small cuts that do not need sutures.
When taking and using all kinds of medicines in the small family medicine box, you must read the instructions clearly, understand the indications, side effects and contraindications, and take them according to the dosage and requirements. At the same time, you must see the expiration date. Do not use expired medicines. .
Travel medicine kit preparation
People with travel experience will make a list before traveling, listing what to buy and bring. The health care doctor reminds travelers that they must not miss the small medicine box when traveling, in addition to bringing special medicines based on their medical history.
1. Cold medicine: Ganmao Qingre granules, quick-acting cold capsules, Maqin cough syrup, aspirin, ibuprofen; chlorpheniramine, diphenhydramine, etc.
2. Indigestion: Berberine tablets, Baoji pills, Huoxiangzhengqi pills, Lactase Health; Baohe pills, Hawthorn pills; Domperidone, etc.
3. Diarrhea: Zhengchang pills and so on.
4. Motion sickness tablets: sedative, hypnotic and anticholinergic drugs. Used for symptoms such as dizziness and vomiting caused by sports such as traveling in cars, boats, and airplanes.
5. Getting upset: Niuhuang Jiedu Pills or Huanglian Shangqing Pills are used for sore throat, swollen gums, tinnitus, mouth sores, and stool obstruction.
6. Band-aid: used to deal with accidental injuries;
7. Cooling oil: used to cope with mosquito bites and dizziness;
8. Eye drops: used after swimming or bathing in hot springs or when gray sand enters the eyes;
9. Huoluo Oil: used for bruises, rheumatic bone pain.
10. Red syrup: disinfection and antiseptic, used for the disinfection of superficial and small wounds of the skin and mucous membranes.
11. Purple syrup: disinfection and sterilization, astringency, drying wounds, used for skin and mucous membrane infections and small superficial burns.
12. Bandage: It can be used to apply medicine, bandage, stop bleeding and fix.
13. Snake wound medicine: Shanghai snake medicine is used to treat the bites of vipers, green bamboo leaves, cobras, coral snakes, and five-step snakes. Take 10 tablets for the first time, then 5 tablets each time, once every 4-6 hours.
14. Yunnan Baiyao: Used for injuries from knife and gun, internal and external bleeding, blood stasis, swelling and pain.
15. Musk swelling and rheumatism ointment: It has the effect of reducing swelling and relieving pain. It is used for traumatic injuries and rheumatism.